JOIN THE PSM TEAM
As the network engineer, you’ll have responsibility for setting up, developing, and maintaining computer networks within an organization or between organizations. You’ll offer support to users, who can be staff, clients, customers, and suppliers, and troubleshoot any problems that arise. Your aim is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for your users.
As the Network Engineer, you’ll need to:
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- Report network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
- Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls
- Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
- Liaise with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis
- Speak to customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
- Palo Alto
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Private & Public Cloud ( O365, Azure, Exchange Online)
Service Desk Engineer
PSM Triage Engineers are primarily responsible for handling inbound support request via Phone, Email, and RMM agent. Triage engineers will assess the requests, categorize them, assign a priority, and dispatch the tickets to available Level 1 engineers. Secondarily, they will work on any small account level 1 support requests related to the following technologies: workstations, servers, printers, networks, mobile devices, vendor specific hardware & software, and cloud.
As the Service Desk Engineer, you’ll need to:
- Consistent review and assignment of issues submitted to the ConnectWise Service Boards(s) through email, phone calls or alerts from monitoring systems
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed
- Maintain PSM’s SLAs on all service tickets along with proper urgency assignments
- Maintain an 85% billable utilization
- Serve as the primary engineer on the PSM Service Desk call group
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Participation in the on-call rotation
- Understanding and working knowledge related to: Client OS & desktop support (XP thru W10) | Microsoft Server OS | Active Directory| Web, spam and anti-virus filtering | Office 365 suite & Exchange online | remote access solutions |Server and desktop virtualization | Backup & disaster recovery solutions
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues and ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
- Bachelor degree related to IT and 1 years’ experience in IT OR 2 years’ experience in IT Consulting
- e, Exchange Online)
The Project Manager is responsible for leading small to mid-size IT infrastructure projects and managed services engagements from early planning phases thru to completion. This role will have a strong technical project management background, with the ability to drive complex technical projects with client sponsors and IT engineers. This role requires strong customer-facing & polished presentation skills. The Project Manager will be involved early in the sales cycle (along with sales and solution architect teams) help scope future projects and managed services-based work.
Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead small to medium sized project teams to deliver key initiatives and be the point person accountable for successful delivery.
- Drive and manage the requirements gathering, project tasks, milestones, project status, dependencies, and timelines.
- Facilitate envisioning, roadmap development, design, and planning workshops
- Clearly communicate project status, risks, issues and remediation plans
- Develop and execute resource management plans
- Develop and track financial reporting, including budget, actual spend and forecast
- Assist leadership team with establishing, implementing, developing, and controlling best practices for project management throughout the
organization. This includes defining and documenting all policies and processes of project lifecycles in order to deliver these projects according to plan and within budget
- Assist with development during various sales phases and deliverables, including: Identifying opportunities, project scoping/estimating, SOW
development, and presenting SOWs to clients
Competencies, Qualifications & Certifications:
- Capable of interfacing with all levels of leadership and staff (Exec leadership team thru individual contributors)
- Polished communicator adept at producing advanced, client-ready presentations such as assessments, road maps, design documents, etc.
- Strong understanding of various project management and IT Ops methodologies (Microsoft Solution Framework, PMLC, ITIL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts (Earned value management, budget development, actual spend tracking, forecast
development and financial reporting)
- General understanding related to Private and public cloud (primarily Azure, AWS, and M365) | Networking and security infrastructure | Spam and
anti-virus filtering | Storage and server infrastructure | Backup & disaster recovery | Email Solutions | Database infrastructure | Server and desktop
virtualization | PBX, VoIP, and unified communications| Enterprise client deployment and management | Remote access solutions | compliance
- Experience working for a systems integrator or as part of a consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Technology and 3 years’ experience in IT consulting OR 5 years’ experience in IT consulting.
- 3+ years managing small to medium-sized IT projects
- ITIL and PMP desirable but not required
We are currently looking to add an experienced Technical Recruiter to assist in the continued growth of our organization and Recruitment team. This individual will be responsible for running the full IT Recruitment cycle from initial source/contact to placement for both open internal positions as well as on an Agency basis for our client’s needs.
The Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and price negotiation while providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Dice, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc)
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter. Metrics to support
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (MSFT Teams, Zoom)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems ( Bullhorn preferably)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role is responsible for the design and deployment of solutions focused on voice over IP (VoIP), cloud-based messaging/collaboration technologies, and mobile device management for PSM customers in a consulting role. Solutions deployed will include Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online, and Intune. Solutions from other software vendors may be employed as well. In addition to leading the delivery of customer projects, the TA will play a key role in the sales process, develop solution-specific best practices, mentor other consultants, assist with marketing events, and assist with business development activities.
- Design solution architecture and lead implementation efforts for complex voice, messaging, collaboration, and endpoint management projects in multiple specialty areas
- Translate business requirements into solution architecture and required technical tasks
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy
- Lead the execution of technical tasks for mid-market (or larger) clients
- Lead and oversee the efforts of other consultants on services projects
- Support the sales team by participating in scoping efforts and driving the creation of proposals and statements of work (SOWs)
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide escalation support for technical issues
- Assist leadership team with maintaining improving team competencies across key technology areas
- Participate and support account planning, sales strategy and sales-focused meetings
- Assist leadership team with identifying new engagement opportunities, driving solution awareness, & interviewing new talent
- Polished communicator adept at producing advanced-client-ready presentations such as assessments, road maps, design documents
- Demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Ability to develop architecture design deliverables that map customer business requirements to solutions and technologies.
- Successful deployment and/or migration experience with Microsoft Teams (including voice). (Larger environments preferred.)
- Deployment experience with at least one of the following technologies in customer environments of 250 seats or larger: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, or Intune
- Experience deploying one or more Microsoft identity or security solutions. Examples: Azure AD Connect, on-premises AD, MFA, or MIM
- Knowledge of PowerShell command line and scripting language/techniques
- General working knowledge of the following topics: Networking and security infrastructure; Microsoft 365 business solutions; VoIP, PBX, and enterprise voice solutions; regulatory compliance; SQL and database solutions; SAN/NAS devices; backup and disaster recovery
- Other solution experience (desirable, but not required): Config Manager, Slack, Zoom, Workspace ONE, AirWatch
- At least one advanced-tier certification from Microsoft or another major platform vendor
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience delivering complex IT solutions, preferably as part of a consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Senior Corporate Accountant
PSM Partners is looking for a detail-oriented Senior Accountant to come aboard in a full-time, permanent-hire position. The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities will include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger and performing other accounting duties as assigned .To be successful in this position, the candidate should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. The candidate should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
Porcaro Stolarek Mete Partners, LLC (PSM) is a Chicago based consulting firm specializing in Technology and Talent services. Our technology consulting focusses on helping small and medium sized companies with an array of outsourced technology solutions and cloud strategies. Our Talent group is comprised of full desk recruiters and business development professionals with the skills to help our clients hire the right team for their corporate culture. PSM is focused on long-term relationships with our clients, career growth, the best corporate culture for our employees, and long-term sustainability.
- Establish the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities, including reconciliations, account analysis, and review of financial reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures and resolve accounting related issues.
- Assist in the preparation of annual audited financial statements and responding to audit inquiries from the Company’s external auditors/CPA.
- Responsible for project setup, maintenance of contract changes, reporting costs to date, project forecasting, client invoicing, and work in progress calculations.
- Daily review and entry of bank transactions into the general ledger. Transactions need to be entered accurately and on a timely basis
- Processing of accounts payable and receivable transactions (vendors, employees and management member expense claims, etc.) in accordance with regulations, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Cuts all checks
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts including bank reconciliations, general ledger accounts and corporate credit cards.
- Prepare customer billings and monitor Accounts Receivable Aging, notifying clients when payments are past due.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Crossing train with staff accountant and HR Administration (onboarding and off boarding)
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Ensure that all transactions are properly and timely accounted for.
- Competencies: High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly Punctual.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Accounting or Finance
- Master’s degree, and CPA certification a plus (preferred, but not required)
- 5+ years of work experience working with general ledger accounting.
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Outstanding customer-service attitude and approach.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, willing to go above and beyond.
- Ability to absorb innovative ideas and concepts quickly.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to work with local and remote operational offices utilizing online tools.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change, detail and deadline oriented.
- Enjoys learning and self-improvement, looks for feedback and opportunities for growth.
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Company 401k Match plan
- Paid time off (vacation & Sick)
- Work from home: One day of the week
- Typical start time: 9AM
- Typical end time: 5PM