JOIN THE PSM TEAM
This role is responsible for the design and deployment of solutions focused on voice over IP (VoIP), cloud-based messaging/collaboration technologies, and mobile device management for PSM customers in a consulting role. Solutions deployed will include Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online, and Intune. Solutions from other software vendors may be employed as well. In addition to leading the delivery of customer projects, the TA will play a key role in the sales process, develop solution-specific best practices, mentor other consultants, assist with marketing events, and assist with business development activities.
- Design solution architecture and lead implementation efforts for complex voice, messaging, collaboration, and endpoint management projects in multiple specialty areas
- Translate business requirements into solution architecture and required technical tasks
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy
- Lead the execution of technical tasks for mid-market (or larger) clients
- Lead and oversee the efforts of other consultants on services projects
- Support the sales team by participating in scoping efforts and driving the creation of proposals and statements of work (SOWs)
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide escalation support for technical issues
- Assist leadership team with maintaining improving team competencies across key technology areas
- Participate and support account planning, sales strategy and sales-focused meetings
- Assist leadership team with identifying new engagement opportunities, driving solution awareness, & interviewing new talent
- Polished communicator adept at producing advanced-client-ready presentations such as assessments, road maps, design documents
- Demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Ability to develop architecture design deliverables that map customer business requirements to solutions and technologies.
- Successful deployment and/or migration experience with Microsoft Teams (including voice). (Larger environments preferred.)
- Deployment experience with at least one of the following technologies in customer environments of 250 seats or larger: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, or Intune
- Experience deploying one or more Microsoft identity or security solutions. Examples: Azure AD Connect, on-premises AD, MFA, or MIM
- Knowledge of PowerShell command line and scripting language/techniques
- General working knowledge of the following topics: Networking and security infrastructure; Microsoft 365 business solutions; VoIP, PBX, and enterprise voice solutions; regulatory compliance; SQL and database solutions; SAN/NAS devices; backup and disaster recovery
- Other solution experience (desirable, but not required): Config Manager, Slack, Zoom, Workspace ONE, AirWatch
- At least one advanced-tier certification from Microsoft or another major platform vendor
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience delivering complex IT solutions, preferably as part of a consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
At PSM, Marketing is focused on an understanding of our brand, our culture and our target audiences, and on how we leverage our service offerings to meet the unique needs of our clients. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is equipped to leverage modern technologies, platforms and techniques to help us increase brand awareness, generate lead flow and elegantly promote our various service offerings.
Although PSM is built around a vendor agnostic portfolio, we maintain a robust community of strategic partners, from whom we are often eligible to receive Marketing Development Funds (MDF) as well as an array of associations where our target clients can be found. Our Marketing Manager is expected to drive the acquisition of MDF and leverage vendor/partner information to further promote PSM services and to manage our participation in the various associations.
Our company collateral needs work. We would expect the Marketing Manager to drive a consistent image across all forms of external facing collateral, both digitally and in print. Case studies, success stories, presentations, battle cards and leave behinds will all be the responsibility of the Marketing Manager. We expect you to drive campaigns around specific industry/client pain points rather than generic “outsourced IT” focused material.
You will be responsible for maintaining our digital presence, including social media, company website, partner portals, webinars, press releases and other online marketing campaigns. Your ability to help us identify additional marketing avenues and extend/enhance our marketing reach will be critical to this role.
Microsoft is one of our top service partners. We need you to stay up to date on the latest marketing programs and funding incentives from Microsoft (and other key partners). This will include updating the leadership team regularly on new programs, releases, and other critical developments.
The Marketing Manager is expected to coordinate with the PSM operations team when partner incentive or funding programs change or are replaced by new programs. We must ensure processes are aligned between Marketing and Operations for these programs.
- Seeking candidates with degree and 2-4 years’ working experience in a corporate marketing role
- Full time – Salaried position – Reporting directly to Senior Partner
- Excellent career growth opportunities and executive mentoring
- Full benefits, 401K with matching, vacation and PTO
- Work from Chicago downtown office/with some work from home (following CDC guidelines for limited office capacity)
- Ability to work independently and stay organized when assigned to multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written communication, including the ability to write compelling marketing content. (Strong writing ability is absolutely essential. Writing samples are required)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations to small groups
- Good understanding of graphic design, web design, and SEO
- Experience working with social media platforms in a work setting, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office desktop applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, etc. (Optional: Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator)
- Strong understanding of the IT industry and at least a basic understanding of cloud computing
- Experience working with either Microsoft or another technology provider in the partner/channel ecosystem
- Ability to coordinate the activities of vendors and coworkers for marketing and other corporate events
- Ability to coordinate/manage vendors who are providing outsourced services for us
- Ability to interview key individuals and turn that into copy for marketing material
- Vendor Management – We are open to the idea of leveraging outside contractors for graphic design, photography, full content writing, etc – this role requires the ability to manage those vendors and deliver projects on time – You will own this process
- SEO – We need to maintain a list of key terms and govern our rankings so we appear on the first page of relevant searches
- Enrollment and oversight of “out-of-the-box” Marketing campaigns provided to PSM by our vendors
The Project Manager is responsible for leading small to mid-size IT infrastructure projects and managed services engagements from early planning phases thru to completion. This role will have a strong technical project management background, with the ability to drive complex technical projects with client sponsors and IT engineers. This role requires strong customer-facing & polished presentation skills. The Project Manager will be involved early in the sales cycle (along with sales and solution architect teams) help scope future projects and managed services-based work.
Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead small to medium sized project teams to deliver key initiatives and be the point person accountable for successful delivery.
- Drive and manage the requirements gathering, project tasks, milestones, project status, dependencies, and timelines.
- Facilitate envisioning, roadmap development, design, and planning workshops
- Clearly communicate project status, risks, issues and remediation plans
- Develop and execute resource management plans
- Develop and track financial reporting, including budget, actual spend and forecast
- Assist leadership team with establishing, implementing, developing, and controlling best practices for project management throughout the
organization. This includes defining and documenting all policies and processes of project lifecycles in order to deliver these projects according to plan and within budget
- Assist with development during various sales phases and deliverables, including: Identifying opportunities, project scoping/estimating, SOW
development, and presenting SOWs to clients
Competencies, Qualifications & Certifications:
- Capable of interfacing with all levels of leadership and staff (Exec leadership team thru individual contributors)
- Polished communicator adept at producing advanced, client-ready presentations such as assessments, road maps, design documents, etc.
- Strong understanding of various project management and IT Ops methodologies (Microsoft Solution Framework, PMLC, ITIL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts (Earned value management, budget development, actual spend tracking, forecast
development and financial reporting)
- General understanding related to Private and public cloud (primarily Azure, AWS, and M365) | Networking and security infrastructure | Spam and
anti-virus filtering | Storage and server infrastructure | Backup & disaster recovery | Email Solutions | Database infrastructure | Server and desktop
virtualization | PBX, VoIP, and unified communications| Enterprise client deployment and management | Remote access solutions | compliance
- Experience working for a systems integrator or as part of a consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Technology and 3 years’ experience in IT consulting OR 5 years’ experience in IT consulting.
- 3+ years managing small to medium-sized IT projects
- ITIL and PMP desirable but not required
We are currently looking to add an experienced Technical Recruiter to assist in the continued growth of our organization and Recruitment team. This individual will be responsible for running the full IT Recruitment cycle from initial source/contact to placement for both open internal positions as well as on an Agency basis for our client’s needs.
The Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and price negotiation while providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Dice, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc)
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter. Metrics to support
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (MSFT Teams, Zoom)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems ( Bullhorn preferably)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills