JOIN THE PSM TEAM
This role is responsible for the design and deployment of solutions focused on voice over IP (VoIP), cloud-based messaging/collaboration technologies, and mobile device management for PSM customers in a consulting role. Solutions deployed will include Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online, and Intune. Solutions from other software vendors may be employed as well. In addition to leading the delivery of customer projects, the TA will play a key role in the sales process, develop solution-specific best practices, mentor other consultants, assist with marketing events, and assist with business development activities.
- Design solution architecture and lead implementation efforts for complex voice, messaging, collaboration, and endpoint management projects in multiple specialty areas
- Translate business requirements into solution architecture and required technical tasks
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy
- Lead the execution of technical tasks for mid-market (or larger) clients
- Lead and oversee the efforts of other consultants on services projects
- Support the sales team by participating in scoping efforts and driving the creation of proposals and statements of work (SOWs)
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide escalation support for technical issues
- Assist leadership team with maintaining improving team competencies across key technology areas
- Participate and support account planning, sales strategy and sales-focused meetings
- Assist leadership team with identifying new engagement opportunities, driving solution awareness, & interviewing new talent
- Polished communicator adept at producing advanced-client-ready presentations such as assessments, road maps, design documents
- Demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Ability to develop architecture design deliverables that map customer business requirements to solutions and technologies.
- Successful deployment and/or migration experience with Microsoft Teams (including voice). (Larger environments preferred.)
- Deployment experience with at least one of the following technologies in customer environments of 250 seats or larger: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, or Intune
- Experience deploying one or more Microsoft identity or security solutions. Examples: Azure AD Connect, on-premises AD, MFA, or MIM
- Knowledge of PowerShell command line and scripting language/techniques
- General working knowledge of the following topics: Networking and security infrastructure; Microsoft 365 business solutions; VoIP, PBX, and enterprise voice solutions; regulatory compliance; SQL and database solutions; SAN/NAS devices; backup and disaster recovery
- Other solution experience (desirable, but not required): Config Manager, Slack, Zoom, Workspace ONE, AirWatch
- At least one advanced-tier certification from Microsoft or another major platform vendor
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience delivering complex IT solutions, preferably as part of a consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
The Project Manager is responsible for leading small to mid-size IT infrastructure projects and managed services engagements from early planning phases thru to completion. This role will have a strong technical project management background, with the ability to drive complex technical projects with client sponsors and IT engineers. This role requires strong customer-facing & polished presentation skills. The Project Manager will be involved early in the sales cycle (along with sales and solution architect teams) help scope future projects and managed services-based work.
Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead small to medium sized project teams to deliver key initiatives and be the point person accountable for successful delivery.
- Drive and manage the requirements gathering, project tasks, milestones, project status, dependencies, and timelines.
- Facilitate envisioning, roadmap development, design, and planning workshops
- Clearly communicate project status, risks, issues and remediation plans
- Develop and execute resource management plans
- Develop and track financial reporting, including budget, actual spend and forecast
- Assist leadership team with establishing, implementing, developing, and controlling best practices for project management throughout the
organization. This includes defining and documenting all policies and processes of project lifecycles in order to deliver these projects according to plan and within budget
- Assist with development during various sales phases and deliverables, including: Identifying opportunities, project scoping/estimating, SOW
development, and presenting SOWs to clients
Competencies, Qualifications & Certifications:
- Capable of interfacing with all levels of leadership and staff (Exec leadership team thru individual contributors)
- Polished communicator adept at producing advanced, client-ready presentations such as assessments, road maps, design documents, etc.
- Strong understanding of various project management and IT Ops methodologies (Microsoft Solution Framework, PMLC, ITIL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts (Earned value management, budget development, actual spend tracking, forecast
development and financial reporting)
- General understanding related to Private and public cloud (primarily Azure, AWS, and M365) | Networking and security infrastructure | Spam and
anti-virus filtering | Storage and server infrastructure | Backup & disaster recovery | Email Solutions | Database infrastructure | Server and desktop
virtualization | PBX, VoIP, and unified communications| Enterprise client deployment and management | Remote access solutions | compliance
- Experience working for a systems integrator or as part of a consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Technology and 3 years’ experience in IT consulting OR 5 years’ experience in IT consulting.
- 3+ years managing small to medium-sized IT projects
- ITIL and PMP desirable but not required